Recent Before & After Photos

Wildfire Smoke Damage in Santa Barbara


Tons of smoke and ash pour into the air while the wildfire is burning. All of this soot has to eventually land somewhere and any door, window, vent, or other o... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Hope Ranch


One of the things that you would probably not think about after the evacuation notices are lifted is that you may have lost power in your home while you were go... READ MORE



Water Comes Through a Ceiling in Goleta


A rain storm dropped substantial amounts of rain in the middle of the night. The roof was missing some shingles so the water found a way in to the attic and, b... READ MORE



Mudslide After Rains in Montecito


First came the Thomas Fire which burned up all of the vegetation on the mountain. Next came the torrential rain which brought trees and mud and rocks down from... READ MORE



A House Fire in Buellton


The boy was using his i Pad before school. When it was time to leave for school he made the mistake of leaving it plugged in to the charger and leaving the tab... READ MORE



Kitchen Mold in Santa Barbara


When this homeowner contacted SERVPRO due to a leaking supply line to the ice cube maker in the freezer, they were expecting that we would be able to dry everyt... READ MORE



Most local Santa Barabara area property managers trust SERVPRO for their building emergency needs.


SERVPRO of Santa Barbara provides service to a lot of property managers and independent property owners who have rental units. SERVPRO works hard to keep tenant... READ MORE



Fire smoke and soot clean up on this rental property in Santa Barbara


SERVPRO is often called in by, handy men, property managers, realtors, contractors and builders to help with cleaning up any kind off property damage or loss th... READ MORE



The bedroom fire was caused from a match thrown into a trash can !


We all love candles but they are something we should be extra careful with them. According to NFPA (the National Fire Protection Association) only 3% of fires a... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Santa Barbara mitigated this Lompoc kitchen fire.


SERVPRO of Santa Barbara was called out to a kitchen fire in Lompoc that was caused by a garbage disposal unit under the sink. SERVPRO arrived and preformed an ... READ MORE