Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The key is being local. SERVPRO of Santa Barbara and SERVPRO of Santa Ynez/Goleta is based right here in Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez. All of our technicians live in Santa Barbara, Goleta and Santa Ynez. When there is a problem that needs immediate attention, we are able to rally our troops and get them to your location quickly. Many of our competitors come from as far away as Los Angeles. They do not know our city like we do. They are not your neighbors like we are. SERVPRO of Santa Barbara and SERVPRO of Santa Ynez/Goleta is invested in our shared community and we want to help you to get this problem behind you as rapidly as possible. When it comes time to pick a restoration company, chose local to guarantee the best response and continued service.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (805) 963-0606
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Santa Barbara and SERVPRO of Santa Ynez / Goleta arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.