Fire in a family owned restaurant
Family-owned restaurants are owned by people who live in town. These folks are our neighbors and we know they work hard to compete with their larger rivals. When something goes wrong, it can be a catastrophe. Any loss of business stings so it is a priority to keep the restaurant open and running smoothly. When a local Mexican food restaurant had a kitchen fire, it was urgent to get the business back open quickly.
Fortunately, the owner put in a call to SERVPRO of Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez/Goleta. Our team went to work cleaning every nook and cranny. We had air scrubbers scrubbing air and hydroxyl generators generating hydroxyls. The smoke odor didn’t stand a chance and before long, it gave up and disappeared. The restaurant re-opened and was back in business and smelling great, that’s the SERVPRO way.