If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (805) 963-0606

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

SERVPRO's EPA registered antimicrobial is amazing stuff!

2/14/2020 (Permalink)

man holding one gallon bottle of servprOXIDE™ SERVPROXIDE™ is effective and as safe as it gets for a antimicrobial.

Many people are not aware SERVPRO makes most of its own clean products and antimicrobial.

SERVPROXIDE™ is an EPA registered, stabilized chlorine dioxide based antimicrobial that carries the EPA’s lowest toxicity rating and requires no PPE (personal protective equipment) for general purpose use and is safe for everyday use. It is designed to kill harmful bacteria, mold and mildew on hard surfaces and it keeps it from growing back for up to 4 weeks. The product is fragrance-free with a mild odor that dissipates quickly. 

SERVPROXIDE™ also serves as an excellent deodorizer, (once the odor source has been removed) as it is oxidizer and does not mask odors such as fire & tobacco smoke, musty odors, pet odors and stale cooking odors to name a few.

It can be used to deodorize internal HVAC systems, and can also be applied by wet fogging or misted through a ULV type mister such as the 716 Flex-A-Lite 2600 ULV Sprayer/Mister for deodorization and application purposes. 

SERVPROXIDE™ can also be used in electrostatic sprayers for a full and even application. 

SERVPROXIDE™ is also NSF listed (no rinse required food contact surfaces) so, clean and use.

Other News

View Recent Posts